Touch Trades LTD does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers.
Touch Trades LTD follows the guidelines set by the UK’s Joint Money Laundering Steering
Group. The UK is a full member of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the intergovernmental body whose purpose is to
combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
Touch Trades LTD now has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
- ensuring clients have valid proof of identification
- maintaining records of identification information
- determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists
- informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity
- closely following clients’ money transactions
- Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers