Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
In in order to protect our traders funds, TouchTrades.com operates in accordance with the Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations. Our compliance department ensures that all submitted documentation required are up to date and are relevant in accordance to international standards. Traders are obligated to forward TouchTrades.com all documentation (filled and signed) related to identification/verification procedures to the Compliance department on TouchTrades.com within a time frame of (and not exceeding) 48 hours following the funding of their trading account. Documents that are to be submitted:
Copy of government issued ID or Passport*
The identification document must have a clear photo , the applicant\ The following documents will be accepted as an acceptable form of identification.
- Copy of a Valid Unexpired Passport
- Copy of a Valid Unexpired Driving License
- Copy of a Valid Unexpired National Identity Card
Copy of utility bill, Must contain complete name and address**
The Proof of residence document must contain the applicant\
The document must be Current and valid and issued within the last 3 months.
The following documents will be accepted as an acceptable form of identification:
- Copy of a Recent Utility Bill such as a gas bill, electricity bill, telephone bill etc.
- Copy of a Recent Statement from a Recognized Bank
- Copy of a Government-issued Document with Residential Address
Proof Of Payment
For transactions made by Wire Transfer Copy of swift confirmation
For transaction made by credit or debit cards Copy of front and back sides of card In the front of the card you should have:
- The Last 4 Digits
- The Clients Name
- The Expiration Date
- * Copies must be clear and provide full ID (make sure no corners are cut off)
- ** Utility bill must be no older than 6 months
Please send the documents listed above to [email protected] we consider Compliance policies of the utmost importance to the integrity and security of our brand and our clients. Please note that TouchTrades.com might require additional forms and documentation that may be needed to complete the application process.