Touch Trades goes to extreme lengths to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its clients are preserved both throughout their interaction with the company and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by the company.
- When clients register with Touch Trades they acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client's identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our client's trading activity throughout.
- Our clients take the effort to provide us with accurate and updated information about their identity. In addition, they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf, and are not acting in any manner which could be considered fraudulent, nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
- Touch Trades data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which clients interact with the Touch Trades website. These tools for gathering client’s information are used for the purpose of ensuring the client’s own security, and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the expressed purpose of ensuring the client’s confidentiality and security.
- Touch Trades will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client's identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
- By registering with Touch Trades and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with Touch Trades’s products and services the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their Touch Trades trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record, and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and Touch Trades.
- Touch Trades does its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its clients' personal information, including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure client confidentiality. Touch Trades ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that client's confidential information is continually safeguarded.
- From time to time Touch Trades may contact clients either by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about Touch financial market trading. In addition, the company may on occasion, seek to contact clients, either by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by Touch Trades for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with Touch Trades. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with Touch Trades at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the company either by phone or email, and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.